Friday 2 March 2012

Wining Bloodlines

Why I Am Passionate in breeding Winning Bloodlines

It is my dream to known in the big world of cockfighting not as a fanatic "SABUNGERO" but as a breeder selling new breeds of game fowls, to achieve such gigantic ambition I started collecting information from other successful breeders also. As beginners there are lots to consider before starting and fulfilling my dream business. Many say that cockfighting is a form of gambling but for me it is the way of releasing work stress and it is also a form of relaxation and self fulfillment when seeing one of my breeds making names in the market.

There are plenty of Game fowls available in the market but it will depend on what fighting styles or bloodlines characteristics. In selecting pure winning bloodlines I am very particular with the fighting styles of the roosters, the heights and colors and did it matches well with other bloodlines. Aside from the blood characteristics I am also very specific to the number of winnings.

At present I am still gathering information before I venture and would finally start my new business.I have few breeds that really made well in the arena, most of it made two and three times win.



No comments:

Post a Comment